Monday, September 14, 2015

Hey Everyone,

Today was a day of introspection for me. As I looked over at the mountain of homework that lay before my eyes I realized that I procrastinate too much. I, also, blame my "inexperience" as the reason that my art isn't where I want it. The truth is though that it is 100% my fault it isn't where I want it. I have not made it my priority as much as I would love to say otherwise. I think that is something that is common in my generation though. There is so much information that we just don't know what do to with our time and energy and so we end up doing a whole lot of nothing. I am going to fix this. I have to. In order to become what I want to be I need to work to be that instead of thinking that it is just going to happen. Anyways, that is the end of my rant. I am going to make it a priority to write something in here once a day until October 15th (My 21st birthday!)

Jessica

Ps: a random drawing for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment